A guide to replacing model 1 grit or extruded aluminium rollers.
1) Remove the 3 x M6 screws (10mm hexagon head)
2) Remove the roller end cap.
3) Remove the roller by pulling outwards in the direction shown below. If the roller will not release apply penetrating oil in areas shown with white arrows in the picture.
Apply penetrating oil onto locating pin & through the outer bearing.
4) It is advisable to coat the motor output shaft with grease before attempting to fit the new roller. To fit the new roller simply push it into position, ensuring the rollers machined slot lines up with the drive pin.
5) Locate the roller end cap into position and tighten the 3 x M6 screws (7.5 nm)