A guide to replacing the cam roll pin
Replacing the cam roll pin. Models 1/2/3/4/5/6/7
Remove Motor Assembly From Lower Carriage
1) A) Remove the 2 x M8 Nyloc Lock Nuts (13mm Hex)
B) then the shoulder bolts using and M5 Hex Key.
2) Carefully lift the top half from the lower carriage then slide sideways to remove the cam from the push rod. Then remove the return spring.
Replacing The Cam Pin
3) Knock out the old pin using a 4.5mm pin punch.
4) Line up the holes in the cam & hex shaft, tap the replacement pin through the hole, fixing the cam in position
Re-attach Motor Assembly To Lower Carriage
5) Carefully lower the top half of the mover over the lower half and re-connect the cam assembly. Replace the return spring.
6) A) Replace the 2 x shoulder bolts,
B) then the M8 Nyloc Nuts. Tighten to 10nm