A guide to tuning in a new handset FM/CDFM type
Handset tuning instructions FM/CDFM
PLEASE ENSURE ROLLERS ARE OFF THE TYRES BEFORE PROCEEDING
To confirm that you have FM Spec electronics, please check the serial number on the top of your electronics box, this will begin with the letters ‘FM’ OR ‘CDFM’.
1) Locate the Pin (location shown in picture) and remove from the box, or use wooden stick
2) Switch on electronics with the red isolator key
3) Insert pin into the hole marked ‘R’ (picture shown)
4) Press the pin down and release, the red and green lights will flash (alternating)
5) Switch the handset on by pressing both green buttons and immediately release.
6) Wait for the handset to complete its start-up procedure, the green light on the electronics box will then turn solid green. The handset will now be mapped into the electronics.