A Guide to replacing the Fluted type rollers.
1) Remove the 3 x M6 screws (10mm hexagon head) fastening the end cap to the roller guard as shown below.
2) Remove the roller end cap.
3) Remove the roller from the spigot in the direction shown below.
4) It is advisable to coat the spigot with grease before attempting to fit the new roller. Insert the new Fluted Roller onto the spigot ensuring the rollers machined slot lines up with the drive pin as shown below and gently tap the outer end of the roller using a soft face mallet to drive the roller fully home.
5) It is advisable to coat the end cap stub with grease before attempting to fit. Locate the roller end cap into position, add thread lock to the 3 x M6 screws and tighten them. (7.5 nm) as shown below.