A guide to fitting and removing Evolution side covers.
Fitting The Cover
1) Position the cover ensuring the rectangular cross member insert & spigots line up with the Locating holes on the lower carriage of the mover.
2) Carefully push the cover into position until they stop.
NOTE: The covers should slide into position without the use of excess force that could cause damage to the cover, particularly to the spigots.
3) Then gently tap until the location clips are fully located. You should feel these click into place. Ensure the cover overlaps the inner grey metalwork (as shown below).
Removing The Cover
1) Gently tap the back of the cover to release the location clips
2) You can now gently pull off the cover.